Amid today’s shrinking agency budgets and increasing demands on acquisition professionals, GSA is making the schedule program easier to use through its Professional Services Schedule (PSS) contract by consolidating eight professional-services schedules into a one.
GSA created the single Professional Services Schedule (PSS) to give federal-agency acquisition professionals the ability to obtain total contract solutions for their professional-services needs using a single contract vehicle. Agencies have access to the same professional services as before – but in an easier-to-use contract environment. Also, for both industry and GSA, PSS eliminates significant contract duplication and workload previously associated with negotiating, administering, and auditing multiple contracts. PSS gives federal agencies the ability to use a single contract to procure simple to complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services.
Benefits of PSS
- Use simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Quotation (RFQ) using either your agency’s solicitation system or GSA’s eBuy solicitation system, or issue an RFQ directly to contractors using your agency’s procedures.
- Customize terms and conditions in task orders – or through Blanket Purchase Agreements – to meet specific requirements.
- Be assured that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Save time by using the streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4.
For detailed information on how Spry can meet your needs using our PSS schedule contract, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contract Number: GS-02F-090AA
- DUNS Number: 135174253
- CAGE Code: 3HD17
- More information about PSS is also available on GSA’s PSS website