GSA IT Schedule 70, an indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, provides direct access to products and services from over 5,000 certified industry partners, is the largest and most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. All federal, state, and local government agencies may use this contract vehicle.
Benefits of GSA IT Schedule 70
- Savings – Competitive market-based pricing that leverages the buying power of the federal government, with the ability to negotiate further discounts at the order level;
- Flexibility and choice – The ability to tailor orders to get what customers need by customizing terms and conditions at the order level;
- Shorter lead time
- Control of the procurement
- Lower administrative costs
For detailed information on how Spry can meet your needs using this schedule contract, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contract Number: GS35F0008T
- DUNS Number: 135174253
- CAGE Code: 3HD17