GSA’s Alliant 2 Small Business (A2SB) is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) offering comprehensive and flexible information technology (IT) solutions worldwide. With a 10-year period of performance and a $15 billion dollar ceiling, the scope of A2SB is aligned with the Federal Enterprise Architecture, which encompasses all components of an integrated IT solution, including new technologies.
Benefits of A2SB
- Low Contract Access Fee
- Access to a full range of comprehensive IT services and IT services-based solutions;
- Flexibility as emerging technologies and the definition of IT evolve;
- Ancillary support (non-IT) permitted when it is integral to, and necessary for, the IT services-based outcome;
- A full spectrum of contract types, including cost reimbursement;
- Worldwide coverage; and
- Complimentary scope-compatibility reviews
For detailed information on how Spry can meet your needs using this contract, please contact our Program Manager Mr. Jeremy James, PMP, at A2SB@sprymethods.com.
- Contract Number: 47QTCH18D0131
- DUNS Number: 135174253
- CAGE Code: 3HD17
- Direct link to the GSA’s Alliant 2 Small Business website