The General Services Administration (GSA) 8(a) STARS II (Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services) contract is a dynamic small business set-aside GWAC that provides flexible access for federal government customers to customized IT solutions from Spry. With a $10 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option, 8(a) STARS II allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements while strengthening opportunities for 8(a) small businesses. Additionally, it allows directed (8a sole source) task order awards for orders under $4 million and also offers fixed price, time and materials, labor hour, and blended task order types, providing greater flexibility in procuring different types of IT products and services and meeting your mission requirements.
As an ISO 9001:2008 Registered Company, Spry is an 8(a) STARS contract holder for both Constellations, under all four Functional Areas to meet your mission requirements:
- Custom Computer Programming Services
- Computer Systems Design Services
- Computer Facilities Management Services
- Other Computer Related Services
Benefits of STARS II
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferrable to the agency
- Pre-competed, easy to use contracts
- Access to proven 8(a) small business technology providers
- Shortened procurement lead time
- A low user access fee (0.75 percent) built into contractor’s ceiling prices
- Minimizes protest risk and supports timely order award for optimal mission support
For detailed information on how Spry can meet your needs using this contract, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.